Parents and professionals unfamiliar with Pathway are invited to attend one of our Information Nights, which are offered several times during the school year. These nights provide an opportunity to hear the heartbeat of Pathway, tour the campus, and interact with the Pathway staff. We would love to see you there!
Please contact our office for a list of scheduled Information Nights.
We accept applications throughout the year for possible mid-year openings. It is to your advantage to apply as early as possible to allow time for application review, applicant interview, assessment, and 3 day visitation scheduling.
The following outlines the application steps for all potential Pathway students. This process ensures that both the student and Pathway are a good fit.
Application for Admission Procedures
- Parent interview with Administrator
- Application for Admission is completed and the non-refundable deposit to be applied toward yearly tuition. (Deposit refundable only if admission is denied.)
- Educational Entrance Assessment is scheduled. A fee of $500 is due the first day of assessment (non-refundable).
- May require observation of your child in their current educational setting.
- Three day visitation at Pathway School
- Notification of decision regarding admission
- Completion of enrollment contract, student information card, and payment plan agreement
- Copy of current Immunization Record
- Signed Statement of Faith
- School Records requested
Pathway School admits students of any race, color, creed, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies and school-administered programs.